Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Our staff...

I just thought that I would take a minute to brag about our extremely talented, passionate, devoted, kind, home grown, amazing staff at SOSD! I am often told that I am too modest and do not do a good job at "selling" our school. Even typing that sentence feels boastful. I have decided that I will make it a point in the near future to highlight these women and their accomplishments so that more people can appreciate how special our school is. I burst with pride just looking at this photo. Our SOSD Dance Family is large. It takes many class assistants and alumni that come back to cover classes when needed and help with events, to run a school of our size. These 8 ladies are the main teachers and choreographers that ensure every child enrolled in our school is inspired to grow their minds and bodies in a safe fulfilling environment!


No comments:

Post a Comment